My family and friends top the list but my I’m-thankful-for list also includes the following things:
- My neighborhood Trinidad Hi-Lo carries “fresh” skim milk and not just that reconstituted boxed stuff … I can pour a big glass and enjoy without wondering about the odd milk color!
- The Big Bang Theory … seriously hilarious and witty.
- Acquisition … for all that music I spontaneously want right away.
- A dedicated parking spot at Antilia’s office … parking in St. James, Trinidad is a killer.
- The After 6 football group … it includes a running trainer AND men who tease me like they’re my brothers.
- Ladies dinners … I’m singing the theme song to “Girlfriends” right now.
- Built up AAdvantage miles … they paid for many trips this year.
- Delta’s Air Lines’ “Buy with Miles” option … so easy and convenient!
- Pasminas … forever on my list of favorite things (and always a good gift, my friends)
- Nice Caribbean Airlines staff … thanks for all those “upgrades” to business class.
- Altina … I couldn’t have kept everything in order in Antigua without her.
- A savings account … it allowed me to take time to regroup without working full-time.
- A fridge with filtered water … I just got plain tired of buying bottled water.
- Free wifi in Caribbean airports … now the U.S. has to catch up!
- Skype … my connection to my international family and friends.
- Pretty ribbons … they make me happy.